Throughout the month, H2O Church hosts multiple small group get-togethers designed to be casual environments for people to get to know each other and grow in their walk with Jesus.
Current Monthly Meetings:
- 1st Thursday Food & Song Night – 6:00 – 7:30pm
- Casual dinner followed by a time of singing new worship songs. Come and sing, listen or bring any instrument you have to play along. Location varies and will be announced in the weekly Sunday programs.
- 3rd Thursday Bible Study – 6:00 – 7:30pm
- Join us as we take time to learn more about different books of the Bible. The subjects change from month to month and the Bible study offers a chance to become more familiar and comfortable with the Word of God.
- Woman’s Meetings
- Multiple times a month the ladies of H2O gather in morning or evening meetings. A great time for friends to connect!
- H2O Men’s Meeting
- Monthly, the men of H2O get together at a local pool hall, arcade or restaurant to have some quality hangout time followed by a time to chat and discuss issues and life.
All meeting times will be announced at Sunday Services. To inquire further, please email email@example.com.